2. How We Use Personal Information. Personal Information is used to:
- provide and improve the Site, services, features and content;
- to administer a User's membership and use of the Site;
- to enable Users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site;
- to better understand User needs and interests;
- to fulfill requests a User may make;
- to personalize the User experience;
- to provide or offer software updates and product announcements; and
- to provide Users with further information and offers from Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd that Rust Clash LLC believes Users may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd or third parties that are authorized by Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd.
3. Personal Information is gathered to monitor and analyze use of Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd and its services, for technical administration, to increase the Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, to better tailor it to User needs, to generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and website use behavior of Users, and to verify that the proper information is submitted to fulfill and process User requests. If a User decides at any time that they no longer wish to receive Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd emails or communications, they should click on the unsubscribe link provided in Rust Clash LLC’s marketing emails or email [email protected] with subject line "unsubscribe."
4. Merchants, Service Providers, Business Partners and Others. Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd may work with third-party providers to enable Users to purchase or rent items. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd Site and service, to provide service on Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd’s behalf, to perform website-related services (including but not limited to maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd’s features), or to assist Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd’s in analyzing how the Site and service are used and can be improved. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf.
5. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd must cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. In the event of a claim and/or legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd may consider to pose a risk of being illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable, Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd in its sole discretion finds necessary or appropriate. 6. Business Transfers. In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, and our Users' Personal Information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
7. Changing or Deleting Your Information. A request to delete a User's account is different from a request to unsubscribe from emails and communications. Users may opt to unsubscribe from our email alerts, which will terminate the issuance of automatically generated emails that inform Users about new features of the Site or to market Rust Clash LLC's services. To delete a User account entirely from Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd, the User must email team@Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd.co with the subject line "delete account."
8. Security. Rust Clash Entertainment Ltd takes the security of Personal Information seriously. Rust Clash LLC appreciates our Users' use of the Site and will employ reasonable measures designed to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access and unsolicited contact from third-party groups. To that end, all sensitive Personal Information is transmitted through secure networks. Credit card numbers are not stored or held on our servers.