PP-Bizon: Expert Analysis on Maximizing the Potential of the PP-Bizon.
PP-Bizon CS:GO SMG – Submachine Gun with Speed & Utility
The PP-Bizon, often referred to simply as the "Bizon", stands out in CS:GO's array of weapons due to its unique combination of features. As a submachine gun, it offers a blend of speed and utility that’s especially evident in its remarkably large magazine capacity. This sizeable clip allows players to engage multiple opponents consecutively without the immediate need for a reload, an advantage in scenarios such as rush defenses or when clearing out densely populated areas.
In terms of damage, the PP-Bizon might not be the most potent choice in its category, but what it lacks in raw power, it makes up for in its rate of fire. The rapid firing capability of the weapon ensures that, in close-quarter engagements, players can dispense a flurry of bullets to neutralize threats. However, mastery of this weapon requires a good grasp of its recoil and understanding its spray pattern, as maintaining accuracy over sustained fire can be challenging.
Furthermore, the versatility of the PP-Bizon is a boon to players who adopt a more fluid style of gameplay. Whether it's for swift rotations or aggressive site pushes, this weapon, with its decent accuracy on the move, becomes an asset for players who prefer to remain agile and unpredictable on the battlefield.
Key Features & Gameplay Elements
- Versatility: The PP-Bizon's adaptability in various in-game scenarios, from close-quarters combat to mid-range engagements. Its large magazine size and relatively high rate of fire make it a versatile choice, especially in situations where multiple opponents need to be engaged quickly.
- Damage: The damage output of the PP-Bizon per bullet and its damage drop-off over distance. While it might not be the most powerful SMG in the game, its high rate of fire compensates when engaging enemies at close range.
- Recoil: The gun's recoil pattern and how it affects sustained fire. Understanding the PP-Bizon’s unique spray pattern is crucial for players to land consistent shots, especially during extended firefights.
- Accuracy: The inherent accuracy of the PP-Bizon when standing still, moving, and jumping. This also encompasses its first-shot accuracy and how the gun performs at varying distances, giving players an understanding of its optimal engagement range.
PP-BIZON Basic Information
- Team: Available for both Terrorist and Counter-Terrorist.
- Price: $1,400.
- Magazine Capacity: 64 rounds.
- Ammo Type: 9x19mm Parabellum.
- Reserve Ammo: 120 rounds.
- Range: Moderate; most effective in close to mid-range encounters.
- Fire Rate: High.
- Fire Modes: Automatic.
- Recoil: Moderate; distinctive spray pattern that requires practice for control.
- Kill Award: $600 in Competitive, $300 in Casual.
- Reload Time: Approximately 2.4 seconds.
- Movement Speed: 240 units/second.
- Kill Reward: $600 in Competitive, $300 in Casual (Note: This seems to be a repetition of the "Kill Award", so ensure you choose the appropriate one for your context).
- Base Damage: 27
- Without armor: 67
- With armor: 34
- Chest and Arm Shots:
- Without armor: 20
- With armor: 10
- Without armor: 34
- With armor: 17
- Leg Shots: 20 (Leg shots don't receive armor mitigation and deal 75% of the base damage)
- Armor Penetration: 57.5%
- Penetration Power: 100 (Indicates the gun's ability to shoot through surfaces)
- Range Modifier: 0.85 (The damage reduction factor with distance)
- Recoil Control: 23/26 (This value indicates the weapon's controllability when firing. The lower the value, the harder it is to control.)
- Entry Fragger: Due to its high fire rate and large magazine, the PP-Bizon is suited for players who are the first to engage, especially against eco rounds where opponents might not have helmets or superior weapons.
- Anti-Eco: An excellent choice when anticipating an opponent's economy round, as the weapon is effective against unarmored foes.
- Cost-Effective: At a mid-range price point, it's affordable in rounds following a loss or when the team's economy is tight. It's often chosen when the player wants to save money for future rounds but still needs a weapon superior to pistols.
- Eco-Round Dominator: Particularly potent against opponents without armor or on save rounds due to its rapid fire and volume of bullets.
- Rush: Its quick movement speed and large magazine make it ideal for fast-paced strategies, allowing players to clear sites or choke points rapidly.
- Flank: Given its mobility, the PP-Bizon is suitable for players looking to navigate around the map quickly and surprise opponents from behind.
- Shooting Techniques:
- Spray and Pray: Due to its high ammo capacity, players often spray bullets in close-quarters combat scenarios. Mastering its unique spray pattern is crucial for accuracy.
- Burst Fire: In mid-range engagements, short bursts of 3-5 shots can be more effective, maintaining accuracy while still delivering a good volume of fire.
- Tapping: Less common due to its SMG nature, but tapping can be effective when trying to pick off distant enemies when no other weapon option is available.
PP-BIZON Pros and Cons
- Large Magazine Capacity: The PP-Bizon boasts an impressive 64-round magazine, one of the highest in CS:GO. This capacity provides players the luxury of engaging multiple enemies without the immediate need to reload. Especially during rush scenarios or when facing multiple foes, having such a sizable magazine can prove invaluable.
- Cost-Effective: Priced at $1,400, the PP-Bizon provides an economical alternative for players, especially during rounds when finances are tight. The gun offers a good balance between price and firepower, making it a viable choice against eco rounds or when players anticipate going up against unarmored opponents.
- **High Rate of Fire:**With its rapid fire rate, the PP-Bizon can unload its magazine in a matter of seconds. This characteristic is especially advantageous in close-quarters combat, where the weapon's sheer volume of fire can overwhelm opponents before they have a chance to react.
- Mobility: As an SMG, the PP-Bizon offers a good movement speed, allowing players to remain agile on the battlefield. This mobility is particularly beneficial for strategies that involve rapid rotations, flanking maneuvers, or aggressive site pushes.
- Lower Damage Per Bullet: When compared to some other SMGs or rifles, the PP-Bizon's damage per bullet is relatively low. This means that players often need to land more shots on target to secure a kill, especially against armored opponents.
- Limited Long-Range Effectiveness: The PP-Bizon is primarily designed for close to mid-range encounters. Its accuracy and damage drop-off over distance can make it challenging to engage enemies at longer ranges effectively.
- Recoil Control: While it has a predictable spray pattern, the PP-Bizon's recoil can be tricky for beginners to control, especially during extended firing. Mastery over its recoil pattern is essential to utilize the weapon to its fullest potential.
- Economy Trade-offs: While the PP-Bizon is cost-effective, it might not always be the best investment, especially if the enemy team is fully equipped with rifles and armor. Players need to weigh the economic advantages against the potential firepower they're bringing into a round
PP-BIZON Additional Features
- Sound Profile: The PP-Bizon has a distinct firing sound, which can be easily recognized by experienced players. This can give away your position or weapon choice to enemies who are familiar with the game's audio cues.
- Wall Penetration: Its penetration power is relatively low compared to rifles, which means that shooting through walls or other obstacles might not be as effective. However, it can still be used to spam common hiding spots or to pressure enemies hiding behind thinner materials.
- Skin Variability: The PP-Bizon has a wide variety of skins available at different price points. Some of the more rare and unique skins can be a status symbol in the game and are highly sought after by players and collectors.
- Affordable Silencer Alternative: While the PP-Bizon doesn't come with a silencer, it's worth noting that players who want a silenced SMG might opt for the MP5-SD. The PP-Bizon is for those who prioritize magazine capacity and rate of fire over stealth.
- Draw and Reload Animation: The weapon has a relatively quick draw time, allowing players to switch to it rapidly from another weapon. Its reload animation, while longer due to its large magazine, is something players should be aware of, especially in high-pressure situations.
PP-BIZON Application & Usage
The PP-Bizon, with its unique blend of features, is tailor-made for specific scenarios and tactics within the competitive landscape of CS:GO. One of its standout features is its sizable 64-round magazine, which positions it as an ideal choice during anti-eco rounds when opponents are less likely to have armor; its rapid rate of fire can efficiently deal with groups of unarmored adversaries.
The PP-Bizon is cost-effective and ensures that it can be a go-to choice for teams on a tighter budget. It offers a balance between affordability and combat prowess. Its agility and speed cater to aggressive playstyles, making it a preferred weapon for fast-paced site pushes, flanks, or sudden engagements in close to mid-range quarters. However, players should exercise caution when considering the PP-Bizon against fully-equipped opponents or in situations where long-range encounters are likely. In essence, the PP-Bizon is best leveraged in rounds where its high rate of fire and large magazine can shine, specifically against unarmored enemies, or when the economic constraints of a match dictate its purchase.
The aesthetic appeal of weapons in CS:GO is a significant part of the game's culture and economy. Skins don't enhance the functionality of the weapon but add a personalized touch, allowing players to showcase their style. For the PP-Bizon, there's a wide variety of skins available, each with its unique design and rarity.
Grab your PP-Bizon skins at Clash.gg. Check out our CS:GO cases, earn credits, and get the CS:GO skins you’re looking for.