Train callouts in CS2 (CSGO)
This guide shows the callouts of the Train Counter-Strike 2 (CS2) map. Mastering Train in CS2 requires understanding callouts for effective navigation and strategy in gameplay. This applies to both attacking and defending.
Train callouts table
Callout name and description are listed in the following table:
|Starting point for Terrorists, located in the upper left of the map.
|Primary Terrorist entry to A Site, facing Blue Train.
|Stairway near T Spawn, leading to B Halls and B Site.
|Corridor linking B Halls with T Spawn and T Stairs.
|Above T Connector/A Main, parallel to Brown Halls.
|Ladder room near B Halls, descending to A Yard by E Box.
|Area behind B Site for Terrorist setups, leading to Lower/Upper.
|Lower entrance to B Site from B Halls.
|Elevated entry to B Site, further from T Spawn than Lower.
|Next to Upper B exit, descending to Catwalk.
|B Site feature opposite bomb train for strategic positioning.
|Path from Upper B to B Site through an archway.
|End of Catwalk on Upper B with a crouching spot behind a Spool.
|Bomb Train (B)
|Central train on B Site for bomb placement.
|White train at B Site, outside Lower B/B Ramp.
|Yellow train behind Bomb Train on B Site.
|Red train adjacent to Z Connector on B Site.
|Black oil train next to Headshot/Catwalk on B Site.
|Path from Lower B/B Ramp to Z Connector.
|Link between A and B Sites.
|Counter-Terrorists' starting area, near back of B Site.
|Back Site (B)
|Area behind Oil and Red trains at B Site, near CT Spawn.
|Stairs from CT Spawn towards Ivy.
|Train near CT Spawn, connecting CT Stairs with A Site.
|Alley between Old Bomb and wall, near CT Spawn.
|Alley between Old Bomb and wall, near Ivy.
|Alley from Ivy to A Site/CT Tunnel.
|Offices between Ivy, CT Stairs, and A Site.
|Connector from Alley to A3, leading to A Site.
|Object outside Ivy, used for cover or elevation.
|Long path from T Spawn to Ivy.
|Cubby by Blue Train, facing A Main/T Con.
|Gap between Blue and Green trains at A Site.
|Cubby by Green Train, facing Ivy.
|Red Train on A Site, near Bomb Train.
|Blue Train at A Site, outside A Main/T Con.
|Green Train at A Site, outside Ivy/A3.
|Electric box between Popdog and A Bomb Train.
|Bomb Train (A)
|Bomb Train on A Site, near Z Connector.
|Elevated position above A Site, accessible by ladder.
|Alcove at A Site, with ladder to Heaven.
|Area between Ivy and Alley.
|Wall on A Site between A3 and A2.
|Area between T Stairs and Showers.
|Space between Bomb Train and White on B Site.
Most famous Train callouts
Top 10 CS2 callouts in Train map:
- Popdog: A crucial point for controlling A Yard. It's the ladder room just before B Halls. Players use it for quick access to A Site or to flank enemies.
- Ivy: A long, narrow corridor that's essential for map control. Controlling Ivy can cut off rotations and provide a strong position for attacking A Site.
- B Halls: The staging area for Terrorists before attacking B Site. It's vital for setting up smokes and executes onto B.
- E Box: Located between Popdog and the A Bomb Train, it's a pivotal spot for defending A Site from Terrorist pushes.
- Hell: Next to the Green Train, facing Ivy. It's a key position for defending A Site, offering viewlines to multiple attack paths.
- Z Connector: The main rotation path between A and B Sites. Control here is vital for map dominance.
- Upper B: The higher entrance to B Site. Its elevation gives a strategic advantage for overseeing and controlling B Site.
- T Connector/A Main: The main route for Terrorists into A Site. It's often heavily contested and crucial for site takes.
- CT Spawn: The Counter-Terrorists' starting point. It's important for B Site retakes and controlling rotations to A Site.
- Sidewalk: Running from Lower B/B Ramp to Z Connector, this area is key for B Site defenses and rotations.
Gabriele from Clash.gg, a seasoned CS2 player, emphasized the importance of mastering these callouts. "Understanding these areas transforms your gameplay. It's not just about shooting skills; it’s about strategic positioning and team communication," he said.
When was Train released?
The Train map in Counter-Strike from Valve was released in 2000.
More guides to CS2 map callouts
- Mirage callouts
- Nuke callouts
- Inferno callouts
- Dust 2 callouts
- Overpass callouts
- Ancient callouts
- Anubis callouts
- Vertigo callouts
- Italy callouts
- Office callouts
- Baggage callouts
- Canals callouts
- Shoots callouts
- Shortdust callouts
- Lake callouts