Overpass callouts in CS2 (CSGO)
This guide shows the callouts of the Overpass Counter-Strike 2 (CS2) map. Mastering Overpass in CS2 requires understanding callouts for effective navigation and strategy in gameplay. This applies to both attacking and defending.
Overpass callouts table
Callout name and description are listed in the following table:
|The bomb-planting zone in A bombsite.
|The wooden platform in B bombsite for bomb-planting.
|Terrorists' starting point at the map's bottom.
|The lengthy park path from Mid/Fountain to A bombsite, a sniper's haven.
|Tunnels linking T Spawn to Mid, outside A. Connects to Lower Tunnels towards Connector.
|Tunnels from Upper Tunnels to Connector, via a ladder.
|Links Lower Tunnels to outside Toilets on A side.
|Picnic-benched, balloon-adorned platform beside Toilets.
|Area adjoining Toilets, Party, and Connector's exit. Transits from Fountain to Toilets.
|Around the A-side Fountain, preceding Mid.
|Fenced area behind Fountain, opposite Upper Tunnels exit towards A from T Spawn.
|Located on A Long, a potential enemy hideout when pushing Long as a Terrorist.
|To A Long's left, near Long Toilets. A hiding spot, invisible to enemies initially checking Long from Playground. Can be wallbanged.
|Extends from Toilets onto A Long.
|Flowerbed near A Long, accessible by a skillful jump or boost. Offers a vantage point onto A Site.
|Close Left (Long)
|A corner near A Long's exit onto A Site, good for hiding.
|Positioned at A Bombsite's rear, adjacent to Bank.
|At A Bombsite's back, offers a comprehensive view over the site and next to a dumpster for cover.
|A Bombsite's typical planting spot, nestled between two green boxes opposite the entrance from Mid.
|Truck on A Site's right when approaching from Mid or A Long.
|At A Bombsite's back, linking to Snipers and B. Also known as "dumpster."
|Long Toilets/Restrooms stretch from Mid to A entrance.
|Near A Site entrance, where Mid turns into A Short, leading to the entrance stairs.
|Flowerbed left of Toilets approaching A Bombsite. Can be used for headcamping.
|Indicates players at A's back, in stairwells and tunnels between Snipers, Stairs, and Bank.
|Tunnel directly leading into B from T Spawn.
|Outside Monster tunnel, routes to both Monster and Short Tunnel.
|Leads towards Construction/Water.
|Water-logged area beside B Short, Connector, and Short Tunnel.
|Door at Connector's end leading to Construction/Water.
|B Site entrance from Construction/Water, with a sandbag set.
|On B Short, often used as a hiding spot.
|Area accessible when approaching B Site from Monster.
|Central, circular pillar on B Site.
|Barrels at B Site's side, overlooking Monster exit.
|Dark, water-covered area behind B Bombsite. Dropping from Heaven lands here.
|Elevated platform overseeing B, full vantage point.
|Boxed corner at B's back. Boosting here offers a Construction/Water viewpoint.
|Sign across from the bench, opposite Long Toilets' other side.
|Between Bank and Stairs near A Site.
|Concrete stretch beside B Site from Sandbags to Walkway.
|Spot for boosting from Water to view B Site.
|Connects Upper to Lower Tunnels.
|Near A Site, spanning between exits to A Long and A Short.
|At A Long's start, where Terrorists first expose to A Long. Noted for wall-clipping AWP shots.
Most famous Overpass callouts
Top 10 CS2 callouts in Overpass map:
- Monster: The crucial tunnel leading directly to B site from T Spawn. Known for intense firefights, it's a focal point in many strategies.
- Heaven: An elevated platform overseeing B site. Heaven offers a comprehensive vantage point, crucial for defending the site.
- Connector: This pivotal area links the Lower Tunnels to outside Toilets on A side. Control over Connector can dictate the flow of the game.
- Bank: Located at A Bombsite's rear, Bank provides strategic vision over much of the A site and adjacent areas.
- A Long: This lengthy path from Mid/Fountain to A bombsite is a sniper's domain. Control here is vital for both offense and defense.
- B Short: The primary entry to B Site from Construction/Water. Dominance here can lead to successful site captures or defenses.
- Toilets: The comprehensive stretch from Mid to the entrance of A, offering numerous tactical play options.
- T Spawn: Where Terrorists begin. Mastery of spawn tactics here can set the tone for the entire round.
- A Site: The bomb-planting zone in A bombsite. It's not just a location; it's the climax of many strategies.
- Pit: This shadowy area behind B Bombsite, known for its water coverage, can be a game-changing spot for ambushes.
Gabriele from Clash.gg mentioned, "In Overpass, understanding these callouts can make the difference between a win and a loss. Especially in high-stakes matches, knowing areas like Monster and Heaven inside out is crucial."
When was Overpass released?
The Overpass map in Counter-Strike from Valve was released in 2013.
More guides to CS2 map callouts
- Mirage callouts
- Nuke callouts
- Inferno callouts
- Dust 2 callouts
- Ancient callouts
- Anubis callouts
- Vertigo callouts
- Italy callouts
- Office callouts
- Train callouts
- Baggage callouts
- Canals callouts
- Shoots callouts
- Shortdust callouts
- Lake callouts