Italy callouts in CS2 (CSGO)
This guide shows the callouts of the Italy Counter-Strike 2 (CS2) map. Mastering Italy in CS2 requires understanding callouts for effective navigation and strategy in gameplay. This applies to both attacking and defending.
Italy callouts table
Callout name and description are listed in the following table:
|Starting point for the Terrorist team.
|Counter-Terrorist team's initial location.
|A structure occupied by the Terrorist side.
|Elevated opening for sniping, overlooking a key area.
|Connects T Spawn to the upper level, crucial for navigation.
|Central area accessible to Terrorists for strategic control.
|Midsection from CT perspective, vital for map control.
|Enclosed pathway offering a stealthy route for Terrorists.
|High vantage point accessible to the Terrorist side.
|Left flank route from CT Spawn towards the central map area.
|Right flank route from CT Spawn, a key tactical approach path.
|Open area with multiple entry points, often a conflict zone.
|Window providing sightlines into and out of the house.
|Room offering close-quarter combat scenarios.
|Spot where players can be elevated to gain visual advantage.
|A lateral pathway that provides a flanking route.
|A strategic route offering another flanking pathway.
|Elevated cellar granting a surprise element over opponents.
|Below-ground area, requiring awareness of verticality in play.
|Extended pathway that sets the stage for long-range battles.
|Enclosed space with stairs, a hotspot for close encounters.
|Area beneath the stairs, often used for stealthy movements.
Most famous Italy callouts
Top 10 CS2 callouts in Italy map:
- T Spawn: The launching pad for the Terrorist team's offensive, often buzzing with early game strategy plotting.
- CT Spawn: The Counter-Terrorist's starting point, where defenses are orchestrated and expeditions begin.
- T Stairs: A nexus point critical for controlling the match's tempo, connecting multiple attack paths.
- Market: A bustling crossroads of conflict, offering numerous tactical engagements and control over the central area.
- T Mid: A vantage offering the Terrorists a bird’s eye view of the battlefield and routes to pivotal points.
- Tunnel: The artery for stealthy maneuvers, bypassing the central fray for a surprise attack.
- Snipe Window: An overwatch position for sharpshooters to cover allies and pin down foes.
- Bedroom: Close-quarters combat reigns here, with its tight corners and limited sightlines.
- Long: A battleground for long-range duels, where marksmen can turn the tide of a match.
- House Window: A strategic aperture through which one can surveil or defend against enemy advances.
Gabriele from Clash.gg noted, "Market and T Mid are the crux of Italy. Control these, and you've got the map’s pulse in your grip. My team's victories often hinge on who commands these zones."
When was Italy released?
The Italy map in Counter-Strike from Valve was released in 2000.
More guides to CS2 map callouts
- Mirage callouts
- Nuke callouts
- Inferno callouts
- Dust 2 callouts
- Overpass callouts
- Ancient callouts
- Anubis callouts
- Vertigo callouts
- Office callouts
- Train callouts
- Baggage callouts
- Canals callouts
- Shoots callouts
- Shortdust callouts
- Lake callouts