Anubis callouts in CS2 (CSGO)
This guide shows the callouts of the Anubis Counter-Strike 2 (CS2) map. Mastering Anubis in CS2 requires understanding callouts for effective navigation and strategy in gameplay. This applies to both attacking and defending.
Anubis callouts table
Callout name and description are listed in the following table:
|Starting point for Terrorists, initiating each round.
|Adjacent to T Spawn, a pathway leading to middle and B side.
|Situated between B Long and T Spawn, connecting top mid and B bombsite.
|On the Terrorist side of Middle, en route to Bridge.
|The stretch from B Bombsite to Ruins, the primary entry to B.
|The archway leading into B Bombsite from B Long.
|Opposite side of Gate's archway, named for its wall vegetation.
|Raised area in Ruins, overseeing potential CT push on B long.
|One of the two pillars in B Bombsite, commonly the closer right one.
|Preferred bomb plant spot in B, shielded from CT view from Street.
|Indoor path near Pillar, linking Middle to B Bombsite.
|Central lower map area, characterized by its prominent water body.
|Contains two round archways in the canal, leading towards A side.
|Near Boat, noted for wooden floor and adjacent closed door.
|Central area of B Bombsite, surrounded by notable landmarks.
|Part of B Bombsite hidden from Gate, flanked by large pillars.
|A concealed corner next to Back Site, a favorite hideout for CTs.
|Elevated path at the map's center, above Water/Canal.
|Includes two mid-map doors and area leading to Bridge.
|Large indoor area linking B Site to Middle and T Spawn.
|Path below Sniper, connecting CT Spawn to B Site.
|High vantage point overseeing T movement towards B from Gate.
|Descending stairs to Water/Canal from Alley, a quick T route.
|Large CT-side area around Double Doors, crucial for CT control.
|Passage from CT Spawn towards B side.
|Walkway from Middle to A Site, commonly used by CTs.
|Spacious area post A Connector, leading into A Heaven.
|Part of Boat, allowing Ts to drop to Canal from T Upper.
|Counter-Terrorist starting point each round.
|Elevated platform in A Site, overlooking A Site entrances.
|Area between A Bombsite and Water, a primary T entry to A Site.
|Behind boxes at A Bombsite, ideal for holding CTs from Main.
|Large area near Canal, offering multiple entries to A.
|Narrow path from CT Spawn to A Heaven.
|Raised area with a fountain, in front of A Main.
|Above Drop, a strategic T spot for controlling Water.
|Around a pillar resembling a truncated tree, at A Bombsite center.
|Isolated area behind CT spawn, with sandy terrain and a boat.
|Immediate left area entering B Bombsite from Long/Gate.
|Back Site (A)
|CT side of A Bombsite, adjacent to a gated door.
Most famous Anubis callouts
Top 10 CS2 callouts in Anubis map:
- T Spawn: A vital starting point for the Terrorist team. This area is the hub from where strategies unfold each round.
- B Long: Crucial for map control, B Long serves as the main route for Terrorists attacking the B Bombsite.
- Ruins: Offering strategic flexibility, Ruins connects B Long and T Spawn, pivotal for mid-round plays.
- Gate: This archway is a key entry point to the B Bombsite, often a hotspot for intense skirmishes.
- Heaven (B Site): An elevated area within Ruins, Heaven offers a vantage point to oversee B Long and the bombsite.
- Connector: This indoor pathway is essential for quick rotations between Middle and B Bombsite.
- Middle: Controlling Middle is crucial for map dominance, providing access to multiple key areas.
- Double Doors: Situated at the map's center, Double Doors is a strategic choke point for both teams.
- A Connector: A narrow path crucial for CTs to defend and control the A Site.
- Palace: A large indoor area, often used for rotations and sneaky plays, connecting B Site to Middle and T Spawn.
Gabriele from Clash.gg highlighted the significance of understanding these callouts. He noted, "In high-level CS2 play, mastering Anubis callouts like Middle and B Long can dramatically improve team coordination and strategy execution. These callouts are not just locations; they represent key battlegrounds that can decide the outcome of a match."
When was Anubis released?
The Anubis map in Counter-Strike from Valve was released in 2020.
More guides to CS2 map callouts
- Mirage callouts
- Nuke callouts
- Inferno callouts
- Dust 2 callouts
- Overpass callouts
- Ancient callouts
- Vertigo callouts
- Italy callouts
- Office callouts
- Train callouts
- Baggage callouts
- Canals callouts
- Shoots callouts
- Shortdust callouts
- Lake callouts